Closing the Facial Surface

Click For Crochet Abbreviations List

Good good morning, my dear knitting fairies 😊 😘 Long asked to remind my favorite way of closing the facial surface 😊 catch 😉 With this closure, 80% of the yarn edge is not twisted 😎 And the other 20% just need to steam 😁 Used to close skirts, flounces, wings, ruffles, sleeves, neck, bottom of products and anything you want to 😊 Be sure to save this method 👍 for summer clothes - the perfect closing 🤩 Did you know that way? 😉 Source :

Post your comment

Information!  You need to be a member to comment. You can easily sign up from here.